Parent/Guardian, if you will please take the time to respond to the following survey and then send me an email to inform me that you took the survey, your child will receive an extra credit A.
The survey should take only a few minutes, and it is designed to help improve SMS. Thank you in advance for your help and support.
Parents! SMS needs your help! Please click on the link below and take the 10 minute parent survey that will help guide our future decisions. Thank you for your time!
- SEVENTH GRADE ENGLISH
- Critical thinking questions:
- Why does Jonas’s community have such strict rules?
- Where did the need for such rules come from?
- What is the society trying to control and why?
- The Giver, chapter 11
- ENGLISH 8 & HONORS ENGLISH 8
- On-line test prep
- The college fair project is due on Friday, May 5th. All information must be submitted in google classroom by 3:00 p.m., and all projects must be turned in at the beginning of the period.
TUESDAY, APRIL 25TH IS NATIONAL TELEPHONE DAY!
YOU HAVE ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL TO THANK FOR THIS AMAZING INVENTION.
It’s hard to believe that Spring Break is quickly coming to an end. I hope you had fun with your friends and are all rested up to finish the year strong. Here are some pictures from my trip to Italy.