- What is CAASPP, you ask? Why, it’s the California Assessment of Student Progress & Performance!
- When is the CAASPP, you ask? Why, it starts next week on May 2nd for periods 1 & 3 and May 3rd for periods 2, 4, & 6.
- Here are some tips to help you do your best:
- Go to bed early. Get a good night’s rest the night before the test.
- Eat something for breakfast like a sandwich or burrito. Don’t eat sugary foods.
- Drink plenty of water. Bring a bottle of water to school. The brain functions best when properly hydrated.
- Bring a healthy snack with you to school. An apple, cheese & crackers, yogurt, or a granola bar are good choices.
- Bring a set of colored pencils or crayons to use when you are done with the test. Ms. Warzy has a little surprise in store for you!
GOOD LUCK, 8TH GRADERS!
ROCK THE TEST! YOU’VE GOT THIS!