- SEVENTH GRADE ENGLISH
- Students completed activities #5 & #6 for The Giver
- Students read Chapter 6 of the The Giver
- ENGLISH 8 & HONORS ENGLISH 8
- Students read/re-read “The Wreck of the Hesperus”
- Students completed questions and an activity for “The Wreck of the Hesperus”
- Continue researching your college. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!!
- Record all information in the assignment in google classroom
- See Ms. Warzy if you have any questions about how to use google classroom
- BUY YOUR TRI-FOLD!! DO NOT WAIT!!!
FRIDAY, MARCH 31ST IS NATIONAL TATER DAY!
At first, I became exceedingly, extremely excited because I thought it was “National Tater Tot Day.” I confess that I love tater tots – the ones from Trader Joe’s are the best. Alas, I discovered (too late) that Tater Tot Day was on February 2nd. So, plain ol’ taters will have to do for today. Still better than National Liver and Onions Day (May 10th). Happy eating!!