After students completed their first writing assignment of the semester, they went on a “people hunt” in search of individuals who fit a certain profile.
Summer vacation is quickly coming to an end, and the start of the school year is just around the corner. Here is the information you need to be successful in English, Room 32.
- The codes for google classroom are as follows:
- PERIOD 1 ENGLISH 8: 2oxmw08
- PERIOD 2 ENGLISH 8: gzzxnq
- PERIOD 3 ENGLISH 8: xrfz1t6
- PERIOD 4 ENGLISH 7: vnwqwf
- PERIOD 6 ENGLISH 8: 4t8906
- My email address is: email@example.com
- REMIND codes are as follows:
- PERIOD 1 ENGLISH 8 – 81010 (then, text @kwarzybok)
- PERIODS 2 & 3 ENGLISH 8 – (then, text @6gbc44)
- PERIOD 4 ENGLISH 7 – 81010 (then, text @63f6hh)
- PERIOD 6 ENGLISH – 881010 (then, text @e4f6c3)
- In addition to a smile and positive attitude,
you will need the following items for English in room 32, by Monday, August 21st:
- Lined paper
- Two #2 pencils sharpened (no lead pencils) with erasers
- Two black or blue ballpoint pens AND one green, red, purple, pink, OR orange ballpoint pen for revising/editing
- One highlighter, any color
- One composition book
- One “pee-chee” style folder just for English homework.
- One three ring binder with dividers large enough to hold lined paper and all folders for all of your classes. You only need one three ring binder, not one per class.
ATTENTION ALL 8TH GRADERS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TAKING HONORS ENGLISH AS A FRESHMAN AT DOWNEY HIGH IN THE FALL, CLICK ON THIS LINK TO GET ALL OF THE INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE, YOU SHOULD STILL CLICK ON THE LINK AND DO THE ASSIGNMENT OVER THE SUMMER. SEE MS. WARZY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
YOU CAN ALSO FIND THE LINK AT THE DHS WEBSITE.